(in no particular order)
1. Dust Lands Series by Moira Young – I’ve been dying to start this series, but I have heard from people who love it and people who didn’t. I will be reading it this year because I put the first book on my TBR challenge list, I just want to be in the right frame of mind when I start.
2. Fallen World Series by Megan Crewe – I purchased the paperback of the first in this series and I’m excited to sit down and read it. Especially since the second book is now out!
3. Lumatere Chronicles Series by Melina Marchetta – I adore Melina Marchetta and one of my very good friends has urged me to read this series. I know I’m going to love it, but I also want to just sit and read and focus on nothing but these books when I do. So, I know that I will it’s just a matter of setting aside the time for myself.
4. Heist Society Series by Ally Carter – I’ve had these books on my list for a while as well and the reviews I’ve read have been great so I’m excited to finally get started on them! I hope it happens this year!
5. Goddess Test Series by Aimee Carter – This series is complete! Which means I can start it!! I don’t know why I’ve been holding out on this series, but not much longer!
6. Mockingbirds Series by Daisy Whitney – I won these books in a giveaway from the lovely Margie over at Bumbles & Fairytales and I can’t wait to read them!!
7. First Comes Love Series by Katie Kacvinsky – I’m excited to start these because my lovely friend Kassiah really liked it. I’ve been sitting on it for a while, but with book two coming soon, I’m going to be reading this one in the coming weeks.
8. The Vincent Boys Series by Abbi Glines – I think I added this series because of the covers and I’m totally intrigued, but I keep looking at them and then closing them and then looking and closing them. I think I’m going to suck it up and give it a try… soon!
9. Of Poseidon Series by Anna Banks – lots of my friends have raved about book 1 in this series – book 2 will be coming out this year. Plus this will be my first official Mermaid book …
10. Argeneau Vampires Series by Lynsey Sands – these books have been on my to read list forever!! the problem – there are 19 books in this series right now!! LOL
So… what book series have been on your ‘to read’ list? Are you going to start them soon??