I seriously can’t believe September is over. I think the older I get, the faster time seems to fly by. I am super excited about October for a number of reasons which happen to include me getting to pull out my fall clothing and say goodbye to this terribly humidity and VACATION!!! What about you – any big plans for this upcoming month, did you do something fun in September?? Tell us all about it in the comments!
Fun with our Blogger Besties – Swoony Boys Podcast!
We’re so excited to be back with our blogging besties over at Swoony Boys Podcast to share our latest chat all about the boys we fell in love with this summer!
If you have any recommendations or requests on topics or authors we should interview / talk to, just put them in the comments!
What We’ve Been Reading:
All the Posts!
WE POSTED REVIEWS FOR:
- [1 Sep] Monthly Wrap Up: August
- [4 Sep] Nightblood (Frostblood #3) by Elly Blake ★★★★½
- [6 Sep] Blog Tour: Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
- [7 Sep] Cover Reveal: On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- [7 Sep] Flashback Friday: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- [10 Sep] The Brightest Stars by Anna Todd
- [11 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday: Hidden Gems
- [13 Sep] A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna ★★★★
- [14 Sep] Rule (Rule #1) by Ellen Goodlett ★★★★
- [17 Sep] Recently Added To My TBR
- [18 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday : Books On My Fall 2018 TBR
- [19 Sep] Cover Reveal: Royally Yours by Emma Chase
- [21 Sep] Book Deals For Your Weekend!
- [25 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday: Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read
- [26 Sep] Blog Tour: Black Wings Beating by Alexander London
- [27 Sep] Boys We Loved This Summer Podcast
- [27 Sep] Cover Reveal: Blastaway by Melissa Landers
- [28 Sep] Flashback Friday: A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
WE HAVE/HAD GIVEAWAYS FOR: