It is officially spring you guys! The sun has been shining, birds are singing, and the snow is almost completely melted! Check out what we’ve been up to this month!
Fun with our Blogger Besties – Swoony Boys Podcast!
If you haven’t heard yet, we have recorded some new and fun podcasts with our besties over at Swoony Boys Podcast. We’ve decided that each month we will have a few different things going up because we miss talking to each other so make sure you check back here often.
Our #EJKMbookclub March pick was Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger and we all liked it…there were some mixed feelings overall but I think it is safe to use the word like here. Check out our discussion below and it’s not too late to join in for our April read. Meg chose The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon in preparation for the movie release and if you have read or will read it soon, you can join the discussion by using the hashtag #EJKMbookclub on Twitter to let us know your thoughts!
Like us, you probably have a number of books on your shelves that you’ve been meaning to read (or re-read) but just haven’t gotten around to it. Well we’ve decided that each month, we will pick an assigned read for someone. We each have our own lists (Erin | Jaime | Kassiah | Meg), and each month we’ll take turns choosing a book from the lists we’ve made. We’ll get together and recap those reads for all of you and let you know what we thought! And we’ll also reveal to each other what we’ll be reading next! Check out the episode below to see what we all picked for each other for March.
We will be picking back up with our author talk podcasts soon so if you have any recommendations or requests on topics or authors we should interview / talk to, just put them in the comments!
We have been pretty lucky with author events lately. This month Tricia Levenseller (Warrior of the Wild) and Alexandra Christo (To Kill a Kingdom) came to Milwaukee and it was fantastic. It was great to get to see Tricia again and meet Alexandra for the first time. I loved the discussion and they are genuinely nice people. If you haven’t met them yet, make sure you try to in the future! Also – go read their books!
What We’ve Been Reading:
All the Posts!
WE POSTED REVIEWS FOR:
- [1 Mar] Flashback Friday: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- [2 Mar] Monthly Wrap Up Post – February
- [5 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With
- [11 Mar] Blog Tour: Winter War Awakening by Rosalyn Eves ★★★½
- [12 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Standalone Books That Need a Sequel
- [13 Mar] Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith ★★★★
- [14 Mar] #EJKMBookClub : Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger Podcast
- [15 Mar] Flashback Friday: The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- [19 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2019 TBR
- [21 Mar] Swoony Boys Podcast Episode 58: March Hotties of the Month
- [22 Mar] Flashback Friday: Dark Gothic Series by Eve Silver
- [26 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Audio Freebie – Check Out Our Faves!
- [28 Mar] #EJKMHomework March 2019 Podcast
- [29 Mar] Flashback Friday: Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
WE HAVE/HAD GIVEAWAYS FOR:
No posts found.