You didn’t think we were gone for good, did you? We’re back again with June’s #EJKMHomework! Yes we know we’re a little late. We had serious technical difficulties, which has pushed back our posting schedule, and we apologize if you missed us! You know that each month, we choose books for each other from our lists (Erin | Jaime | Kassiah | Meg), and then get together and recap those reads for all of you and let you know what we thought! And we’ll also reveal to each other what we’ll be reading next! Sounds pretty easy, right?
So without further ado, let’s reveal our June 2019 Assigned Readings:
iTunes | Google Play | Spotify
We announce the books that were chosen for us and discuss what we liked about them, if there were things we didn’t like, and (if applicable) whether or not we’ll continue the series.
- Erin’s book: The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (chosen by Meg)
- Kassiah’s book: What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum (chosen by Jaime)
- Jaime’s book: Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (chosen by Kassiah)
- Meg’s book: Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff (chosen by Erin)
Then we reveal July’s Assigned Reading:
- Kassiah’s homework: The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee (chosen by Meg)
- Erin’s homework: The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (chosen by Kassiah)
- Jaime’s homework: Storm Siren by Mary Weber (chosen by Erin)
- Meg’s homework: What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli (chosen by Jaime)
Have you read any of these books? We want to hear from you, too, pretties. If one of us–or maybe all four of us–get a book that you haven’t read yet and you want to read along with us, do it! Join us and share your thoughts on twitter or instagram using the hashtag #EJKMHomework so we don’t miss out on what you think of these books! Consider it your homework, too. 🤓