We’re back again with April’s #EJKMHomework! Each month, we choose books for each other from our lists (Erin | Jaime | Kassiah | Meg), and then get together and recap those reads for all of you and let you know what we thought! And we’ll also reveal to each other what we’ll be reading next! Sounds pretty easy, right?
So without further ado, let’s reveal our April 2019 Assigned Readings:
iTunes | Google Play | Spotify
We announce the books that were chosen for us and discuss what we liked about them, if there were things we didn’t like, and (if applicable) whether or not we’ll continue the series.
- Erin’s book: Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (chosen by Kassiah)
- Kassiah’s book: Alienated by Melissa Landers (chosen by Meg)
- Jaime’s book: Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (chosen by Erin)
- Meg’s book: Prince In Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm (chosen by Jaime)
We go off on a long tangent about trends in book covers and classic novels, then we reveal May’s Assigned reading:
- Meg’s homework: Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West (chosen by Kassiah)
- Erin’s homework: Warcross by Marie Lu (chosen by Jaime)
- Jaime’s homework: The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (chosen by Meg)
- Kassiah’s homework: The Valiant by Lesley Livingston (chosen by Erin)
Have you read any of these books? We want to hear from you, too, pretties. If one of us–or maybe all four of us–get a book that you haven’t read yet and you want to read along with us, do it! Join us and share your thoughts on twitter or instagram using the hashtag #EJKMHomework so we don’t miss out on what you think of these books! Consider it your homework, too. 🤓