2. “Friends to More” – I love when the main couple starts out as friends and realizes that they have been falling in love the whole time but just didn’t realize it or one of them was hiding their feelings. (yes… I’m a sap)
3. Lucky Harbor – I’m not even sure what it is about the imaginary place called Lucky Harbor, but I’m on board for any and all books regarding this place and those guys!
4. Dystopian – Seriously… I’ll read anything Dystopian right now… I’m not even kidding.
5. Forbidden Love – I don’t know what it is about this topic, but I love it. the couple who fights for each other, getting around the laws or rules or whatever is keeping them apart. Gets me every time.
6. “If you liked Anna and the French Kiss…” – This quote gets me every single time… and to be honest, I haven’t read a book that even comes close to Anna. I’ll probably never learn my lesson!
10. New Adult – I know some people are all up in arms over this ‘new’ category. I don’t care what it’s called as long as it’s well done, which seems to be few and far between… but I keep trying to find the good stuff.
So… tell us in the comments … what are the topics/words that make you pick up a book?