It’s hard to believe October is done but I have to say, the weather has definitely shifted and we are officially experiencing fall weather here in Wisconsin. Check out what we have been up to this month and let us know how things are going in the comments – We’d love to hear from you!
Fun with our Blogger Besties – Swoony Boys Podcast!
We have some podcasts headed your way in the upcoming months but in the meantime, if you have any recommendations or requests on topics or authors we should interview / talk to, just put them in the comments!
What We’ve Been Reading:
All the Posts!
- [3 Oct] Waiting on Wednesday: The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees
- [10 Oct] Waiting on Wednesday: The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala
- [17 Oct] Waiting on Wednesday: Hearts Made For Breaking by Jen Klein
- [24 Oct] Waiting on Wednesday: Better Than The Best Plan by Lauren Morrill
- [31 Oct] Waiting on Wednesday: The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
WE POSTED REVIEWS FOR:
- [2 Oct] Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I’d Love to Meet & A Few You Shouldn’t Miss!
- [5 Oct] Blog Tour: Boneless Mercies by April Tucholke
- [6 Oct] Monthly Wrap Up: September
- [9 Oct] Top Ten Tuesday: Longest Books I’ve Ever Read
- [11 Oct] War of the Wilted (Garden of Thorns #2) ★★★½
- [15 Oct] Blog Tour: A Sorrow Fierce And Falling by Jessica Cluess ★★★★
- [18 Oct] Recently Added To My TBR
- [26 Oct] Flashback Friday: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- [29 Oct] An Assassin’s Guide to Love & Treason by Virginia Boecker ★★★★½
- [30 Oct] Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read This Halloween!
- [30 Oct] Out Today! Royally Yours by Emma Chase
- [31 Oct] #SlayThoseSeries2018 Challenge and Giveaway
WE HAVE/HAD GIVEAWAYS FOR: