Things were fairly quiet on the book front for us around here this month but we were lucky enough to get to spend some time in Chicago…we were able to go see Hamilton again! I loved it just as much as I did the first time around and who knows…maybe we will get to go again someday. It’s hard to believe July is over and fall is just around the corner! I hope everyone’s reading goals are on track too – let us know how you’re doing and what fun things you have been up to this summer in the comments!
Fun with our Blogger Besties – Swoony Boys Podcast!
We have some podcasts headed your way in the upcoming months but in the meantime, if you have any recommendations or requests on topics or authors we should interview / talk to, just put them in the comments! I promise…we are picking this one up again. Things have been a bit crazy over recent months but we have plans so stay tuned!
What We’ve Been Reading:
All the Posts!
WE POSTED REVIEWS FOR:
- [1 Jul] Monthly Wrap Up: June
- [2 Jul] Invisible Ghosts by Robyn Schneider ★★★★
- [3 Jul] The Unfortunates by Kim Liggett ★★★★
- [5 Jul] Whisper of the Tide (Song of the Current #2) by Sarah Tolcser ★★★★½
- [6 Jul] Flashback Friday: Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
- [6 Jul] E-Book Deals For Your Weekend!
- [10 Jul] Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far!
- [16 Jul] Recently Added To My TBR!
- [17 Jul] Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Novellas/Short Stories
- [20 Jul] E- Book Deals For Your Weekend!
- [26 Jul] Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart ★★★½
- [27 Jul] The Impossibility of Us by Katy Upperman ★★★★
- [31 Jul] Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Books that Lived Up to the Hype
WE HAVE/HAD GIVEAWAYS FOR: