We are so excited you guys!! I am a huge fan of David Arnold and I recently finished this book and it’s seriously so amazing! I get to share with you some of my favorite quotes, but before I do that, I want to tell you a bit about the book!Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
(Website, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads)Published by Penguin on September 20th 2016
Genres: Death & Dying, Friendship, Social Themes, Young Adult Fiction
Victor Benucci and Madeline Falco have a story to tell.
It begins with the death of Vic’s father.
It ends with the murder of Mad’s uncle.
The Hackensack Police Department would very much like to hear it.
But in order to tell their story, Vic and Mad must focus on all the chapters in between.
This is a story about:
1. A coded mission to scatter ashes across New Jersey.
2. The momentous nature of the Palisades in winter.
3. One dormant submarine.
4. Two songs about flowers.
5. Being cool in the traditional sense.
6. Sunsets & ice cream & orchards & graveyards.
7. Simultaneous extreme opposites.
8. A narrow escape from a war-torn country.
9. A story collector.
10. How to listen to someone who does not talk.
11. Falling in love with a painting.
12. Falling in love with a song.
13. Falling in love.
So I had to go ahead and make some fun graphics for these quotes! I bookmarked a ton in this one, so make sure you grab it as soon as you can… in the meantime, enjoy just a few of my favorites!
Follow The Full Tour