We’re back again with February’s #EJKMHomework! Each month, we choose books for each other from our lists (Erin | Jaime | Kassiah | Meg), and then get together and recap those reads for all of you and let you know what we thought! And we’ll also reveal to each other what we’ll be reading next! Sounds pretty easy, right?
So without further ado, let’s reveal our February 2019 Assigned Readings:
We announce the books that were chosen for us and discuss what we liked about them, if there were things we didn’t like, and (if applicable) whether or not we’ll continue the series.
- Erin’s book: Royals by Rachel Hawkins (chosen by Jaime)
- Kassiah’s book: The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano (chosen by Erin)
- Jaime’s book: Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (chosen by Meg)
- We get off a little tangent and talk about Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist.
- Meg’s homework: Riders by Veronica Rossi (chosen by Kassiah)
Then we reveal March’s Assigned reading:
- Kassiah’s homework: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett and Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway (chosen by Jaime)
- Jaime’s homework: Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts (chosen by Kassiah)
- Meg’s homework: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (chosen by Erin)
- Erin’s homework: Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer (chosen by Meg)
Have you read any of these books? We want to hear from you, too, pretties. If one of us–or maybe all four of us–get a book that you haven’t read yet and you want to read along with us, do it! Join us and share your thoughts on twitter or instagram using the hashtag #EJKMHomework so we don’t miss out on what you think of these books! Consider it your homework, too. 🤓