We’re back with another episode with Jaime and Erin, our favorite swoony girls from Swoony Boys Podcast. Just like we did last time, we’re bringing you our Favorite Fall Reads as well as our Most Anticipated Upcoming Winter 2016 Releases. Are you ready? Have a listen and leave us comment to let us know which books made your list!
- We talk about our favorite Fall Reads.
- We point out that Jaime never follows the rules always reads books way ahead of time.
- We laugh about the fact that Meg is the only one who has read a particular fantasy series. Because dragons.
- We are (not really) shocked by one of the books on Erin’s Fall List.
- We lament about the lack of resolution we get when reading all of Jennifer E. Smith’s books.
- There might be a mention of a secret word.
- We list our most anticipated Winter 2016 reads.
- We give you one of our #bookgoals.
Here’s a handy dandy list of all of the Favorite Fall 2015 books we mentioned in this episode (in order of appearance):
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Pride & Prejudice and Zombies by
- The Last Harvest by Kim Liggett
- The Legend Series by Marie Lu
- The Last Year Series by Trisha Leigh
- The Boleyn Trilogy by Laura Andersen
- Hamilton Stables Series by Melissa West
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Beyond Series by Kit Rocha
Be sure you’re following us on Twitter:
And on Instagram:
Thanks for listening, everyone!