We’re back with another episode with our favorite swoony bloggers Kass & Meg, from Swoony Boys Podcast. This time we’re all about Book Boyfriends…Your one and ONLY. This is another fun episode in response to Book Bangin’, which is hosted by Kelly at Belle of the Literati.
Have a listen and leave us comment to let us know who’s your favorite Book Boyfriend!
While you’re here, donut forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
– Erin chooses Bishop Lattimer from The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel.
– No surprise that Kassiah names Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
– Jaime was all about Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
– We take a moment to discuss why more people don’t choose Jase as their book boyfriends (even though it’s technically not allowed).
– Of course Meg picked Four from the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth.
Then we talk about our hotties of the month:
– Mateo Torres from All Played Out by Cora Carmack
– Fill-in Bradley from The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West (Check out Jaime’s review on goodreads)
– We discuss why all of Kasie West’s books rock.
– Michael St. Clair from Crushed by Lauren Layne
– Alec Flynn from The Confession (part of The Body Works Trilogy) by Sierra Kincade
– Kiran from The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
– Then we talk about why Kristen Simmons is the queen of character interviews (as seen in our interviews with Chase and Sean from the Article 5 Series and Kiran from the Glass Arrow.
Listen the the show to hear our extensive list of Honorable Mentions, because you know there are too many for us to list here! We did have fun arguing about some of them, though:
Let us know what you think! Tell us who has you swooning in the comments!