We’re so excited to pair up with our blogging BFF’s from Swoony Boys Podcast and bring you a feature we’ve been super excited to be able to bring you! We’ve had the opportunity to chat with a handful of amazing authors over the years but we wanted to make this more of a regular feature and hopefully it provides you answers and insight into some of your favorite authors and books! (If you want to see someone specific make sure you let us know in the comments) So without further ado we kick today’s chat with Katie McGarry! Have a listen and let us know what you think… OH and make sure you head over to iTunes and leave a (hopefully glowing) review of the podcast!!
- We chat with Katie about Walk the Edge and how she came up with the idea for the Thunder Road Series.
- We talk a little about partying. 🙂
- Katie lets us know what her not so typical writing day looks like and her writing and publication process. And she gives us a Pushing the Limits spoiler!
- We are completely mesmerized by Katie explaining the inspiration for her swoony boys. For real.
- We talk a little more about Katie’s characters, and she gives us some insight into the couple we’ll see in the next Thunder Road book.
- Katie talks about some of the most powerful scenes in her books.
- Katie gives us one of the most fun answers ever when she tells us who she’d most like to introduce to her characters.
- Katie has some more fun with us and lets us know three things that might surprise her readers.
- We accuse Katie and Erin of having a conspiracy when Katie reveals her most recent reads and what’s on her TBR.
- We fangirl with Katie over one of her favorite authors, Trish Doller!
- Katie reveals her original book boyfriend, and we try to talk her into writing fanfiction.
- We play a fun word association game with Katie before letting her go.
Thanks for listening, everyone!